My goals for the Next Quarter (July, August, September)
1. Make a blogging schedule and commit to it.
2. Read five books from my TBR pile. (Seriously, that pile of books has overtaken my bookshelves.)
3. Finish making my flatpack chest of drawers and post pictures. (accountability- yay!)
4. Finish my picture wall. (Right now it looks really sad because I stuck five pictures up before I ran out of Blu-Tack. I bought Blu-Tack, but didn’t finish the job.)
5. Revamp my Twitter Account, Google Plus page
and my blog. I just don’t feel this theme is working for me at all, but I need a whole day where I can really work on it and make it awesome. UpDaTe: I did my blog! What do you guys think?
6. Sort out my career development loan. (I have been putting this off because I hate dealing with banks, but I just realised that I am starting my degree in less than three months- oops!)
7. Sort out my ARCs and make sure I am reading them in order of release, not just because I am super excited about them…
8. Buy ring-binders and start off the course in an organised fashion.
9. Write five hundred words a day. (On anything. I just want to get into the habit of writing SOMETHING!)
10. Finally, set up a blog of my journey through my Creative Writing Masters. I know, you are probably thinking, WHAAAT? Is this girl crazy? She can barely keep up with one blog, no matter two! Don’t worry kind, concerned reader. The new blog will mainly be a place to talk about the course and a platform for me to showcase my own work. This blog will always be my main priority!