Gah! What a crazy, busy, hectic month! So much for a regular blogging schedule! Getting into a new routine just took all my energy and when I got home from work, it was all I could do not to fall asleep in my food!
So now I am finally managing to log on in the evenings I am back with a vengeance! Blogging galore people! My first post back is a Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish! This week the topic is Top Ten Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie to Grant Me!
Top Ten Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie to Grant Me!
- Dear Book Genie, please can I have more time! Please! Or the ability to stop time so I can read all of the lovely books sitting on my TBR pile! I just want an evening where I can sit down and read books that have been sitting there for months, the only reading I have done recently has been books I have had to read for my course or that I have been lent by people and had to give back!
- Dear Book Genie, please can I have the ability to perform an Undetectable Extension Charm so I could turn my wardrobe into this library but with really bright colours, lots of big bean bags and cushions and a two floors of books with a slide that goes down the middle into a giant ball pit in the centre of the room…
- Dear Book Genie, please can I have a Jace of my very own…
4. Dear Book Genie, please can I have a copy of the Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
5. Dear Book Genie, please can I meet Jenna Moreci and write in a room with her whilst she is writing…hope her dark side and taste in music helps me to write a really awesome death scene!
6. Dear Book Genie, please can I have a fictitious dinner party with the Doctor, Sherlock, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Sam and Dean Winchester, Magnus Bane and Roger McGough. Can you imagine the conversation?
7. Dear Book Genie, please pay my library fine…pretty please?
8. Dear Book Genie, please can I have a new book from David Nicholls.
9. Dear Book Genie, please can I have a few external hard-drives so I can stash all of my computery stuff on them and don’t have to keep deleting things.
10. Dear Book Genie, please can I have a book group!! I really want to join a book group so I can gush over books with other people who like gushing over books!