Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish starring a particular theme.
This week’s topic is a freebie, so I looked through the Top Ten archive to find topics I have missed and chose Top Ten Fictional Crushes, which I think will be really difficult as I fall hard for book boyfriends! I will try to narrow them down to ten… (I had to limit this to Young Adult books because otherwise the classics’ boys would have stolen lots of the places…Mr Darcy anyone? Edward Ferrars? Need I go on? )
1. Jace from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
I think Jace was one of the first book boyfriends I ever had, or at least the first one I can remember. The cover of City of Bones might have helped!
2. Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
3. Thorne from Cress by Marissa Meyer
4. Zach from the Gallagher Girls series
Another early book boyfriend who will always be in my heart! <3
5. Aaron from the Fallen Series
6. Dimitri from the Vampire Academy Series
7. Logan Quinn from the Mythos Academy series
8. Gabriel from the Academy series
Or Luke. Or maybe North? Seriously, picking one book boyfriend from this lot is impossible!!
9. Augustus Waters from the Fault in our Stars by John Green
10. Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices World
Ok, just to finish up, a Book Boyfriend that I fully expect to belong to this list in the future, but I have only read three chapters of this book, as it hasn’t been published yet…
Jason Valentine from Eve: The Awakening. if you would like to fall in love with this literary hottie before everyone else, you can read the first three chapters for free here.
That’s all from me!
Link me up to your Top Ten Tuesdays and I will come and check them out. Do any of these men feature on your list of book boyfriends?
E. St. C